the contenders Index du Forum
the contenders Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Login In Magento

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the contenders Index du Forum -> the contenders -> Le Bar !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wynethilld

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Login In Magento Répondre en citant

Facebook Login In Magento
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Reply shwetha says: 02-01-2014 at 10:21 i want to install facebook connect to my magento store but not getting where to downlaod and not getting path where to install can anyone help me Reply Mag Lover says: 02-12-2013 at 7:52 is this working on 1.8.0.0 CE? Reply jack says: 23-11-2013 at 4:39 it can not be used in magento CE1.8.0.0 already! Reply roldan says: 30-10-2013 at 3:26 Hi, Im having a trouble with facebook connect, after i log in the error message is Facebook connection failed. I have the same error as another guy. Please help me. Email address is required.. setParameterPost with setRawData. It stopped working suddenly, as it was working good before. Name Email Subject Message Close the window Submit your request Fill out the form and leave a couple words about the nature of the service you will require. For example it will support 10 buttons connect template and we can choose one to match with our template. Reply ← Older Comments Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. You may use following syntax for source code: $current = "Inchoo"; .Name * Email * Website . About Facebook Connect Magento extension enables customers one click registration and login with their Facebook identity. Alternatively, use the links below to navigate our website: Home Magento 1 Extensions Magento 2 Extensions Blog Forum Subscribe to Our Updates and Newsletters Company About us Our Partners Partner Program Contact Blog Support Knowledge Base Submit a ticket Forum Subscription FAQ Legal Privacy Policy Customer Service EULA Your world of Magento extensions and Magento Themes! 2018 Aheadworks Magento Store Ask a question, give your feedback or request a live presentation! We will get in touch with you as soon as we can. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. I went through the process of installing with no problems, added the ID and secret key in config and even added var jQuery.noConflict(); to the init.phtml file and it is still not working. Reply Paul Simmons says: 12-01-2015 at 13:06 Well after sharing this extension you have set competition high as the developers like us who are offering this extension gotta improve it to justify the price. I have succesfully removed all extension files from the server, but I also want to remove all changes that were made to the database. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. It only takes a minute! Sign in: Email Address* Password* * Required Fields Forgot Your Password? Sign In OR Sign in with: Login with your social account Login with Facebook Login with Google+ Login with Twitter Login with Yahoo! Login with MS Live Login with Amazon Login with PayPal Login with GitHub Don't have an account? Create an Account Register with email: * First Name * Last Name *Email Addrress *Password Receive product updates and special discounts Submit Back to login page OR Quick registration with: Register with Facebook Register with Google+ Register with Twitter Register with Yahoo! Register with MS Live Register with Amazon Register with PayPal Register with GitHub Back to login page YOUR REQUEST HAS BEEN SUBMITTED Thank you for you interest in our store. is not being rendered on the page that I can see. Here is ALL you need with A-Z instruction and 3 best insightful practices worldwide. I assume FB has changed something? The connect link still works great but theres no graphical button, just a hyperlink. Menu Search Magento 1 ExtensionsView All Magento 1 ExtensionsMarketing & Sales MotivationProduct Page ImprovementShopping Cart & CheckoutUser ExperienceNavigation & SearchSocial Networking IntegrationAdmin ToolsRich ContentShippingFree Magento 1 ExtensionsMagento 2 ExtensionsPackagesServices Special Offers Blog Contact Us Store Home / Whoops, our bad. Reply Fernando Amorim says: 05-04-2016 at 18:44 Hello guys, Can solve 90% of the problem : He made the following changes: Replacing the 86 line of the file: app code community Inchoo Facebook controllers Customer AccountController.php With this code: $ StandardInfo = $ this -> getSession () -> getClient () -> call (/ me, array ( fields => array (email, firstname, lastname, gender)) ); Replacing the 152 and 198 line of the file: app code community Inchoo Facebook Model Client.php SetParameterPost to setRawData And in the file: app design frontend rwd default template facebook init.phtml I added the script from the beginning: jQuery.noConflict (); After making these changes the following happens: 1- click connect with facebook 2 appears the phrase Failed to connect to Facebook 3 But if I click again login works 4 So to solve my problem for now I changed the phrase Failed to connect to Facebook to connection is established, click CONNECT WITH FACEBOOK to login Hugs, Fernando Reply Fernando Amorim says: 05-04-2016 at 19:56 But tests performed and sometimes need to click more than 5 times for the connection to work, what do you connect with only one click? alex says: 13-01-2016 at 10:14 When I am using your app on my Magento 1.9, getting this error when trying to login using facebook : Facebook profile cant provide all required info, please register and then connect with Facebook for fast login. Other Connect settings are optional, but you might want to add store logo for example. Does this extension make more changes to the database or is this all? Thanks in advance! Reply Juan Pablo says: 07-06-2013 at 21:21 Thanks for this post. Reply vishal nyati says: 30-07-2013 at 7:13 This is not working properly in Magento CE 1.7.0.2. Reply yfly says: 07-11-2014 at 6:50 Hello, I m trying this wonderful extension. added to cart Go to Checkout Continue Shopping . Cheers! Reply liufeng says: 28-11-2014 at 12:29 very good! ths Pao says: 08-05-2015 at 19:07 Your awesome! It worked, Thanks! Sunil Kumar Kasana says: 29-10-2015 at 6:08 Hi I get the message Facebook connection failed. .. Take me to FREE retail secret x Top . I already removed the attribute facebookuid' from the table eavattribute. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. All Rights Reserved. May I Know How can i solve this problem Please. Reply Samuel says: 20-05-2013 at 19:45 How to display the customers name in place of the Connect with Facebook after connected. For newer Magento you can use separate Social Connect Magento extension from my coworker Marko Martinovic, Inchoo. Regards, Ivan Reply Michael Dragan says: 12-06-2014 at 16:58 Hi guys, If youre getting the Facebook connection failed. x Checkout Continue shopping x Go to Wishlist Continue shopping (15) x Compare Continue shopping (15) FREE 63-page PDF Omnichannel Guide to unlock retail success secret Don't waste time drowing in the ocean of information to elevate your online-to-offline business 5a02188284
ftp facebook logintop eleven facebook token hack football manager 2013facebook password finder on my computerfacebook messenger app use datahack za texas holdem poker facebook downloadfacebook nfs codeapp facebook for ipad 2like my page app facebooksign up for spotify account without facebook3 way chat on facebook

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    the contenders Index du Forum -> the contenders -> Le Bar ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange